Ideal for scoliosis patients who are based in or near Manchester and cannot visit our flagship clinic in London, our Manchester scoliosis clinic can deliver an equally high standard of care and advice.
With the help of our non-invasive ScolioGold treatment programme, we aim to improve cases of scoliosis by:
- Reducing Cobb angle measurement
- Relieving pain
- Enhancing muscle balance / back strength
- Improving quality of life
In addition to providing specialist scoliosis treatment, we also offer treatment for individuals diagnosed with hyperkyphosis and hyperlordosis at our Manchester clinic. Our qualified staff are able to tailor treatment to meet your specific symptoms and condition.
Our Practitioner in Manchester
Isobel Coverley ScolioGold Therapist (Manchester Clinic)
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Sports Rehabilitation from University of Hull
- Registered with BASRAT (REH002497)
- Certified in the ScolioGold method
- Fundamental Kinesio Taping Levels 1 and 2
- Level 1 Certified Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation Practitioner
- First Aid Qualification
How to Find Us
Scoliosis SOS Clinic, At 6 Minshull Street, Manchester, M1 3ED
0161 260 1424
Contact UsIf you would like to get in touch with us to discuss your diagnosis and find out what treatment options we can offer you at the Manchester clinic, then please visit our contact page and fill out the enquiry form. Be sure to select our Manchester clinic as your preferred clinic when doing so.
To book an appointment at our Manchester clinic, please call 0161 260 1424 today