Within 10 years, Erika and her specialist team of therapists and consultants had changed the lives of thousands of patients from all over the world. The Scoliosis SOS Clinic has now been open for over 13 years, and we are an international leader in the treatment of scoliosis and other spinal conditions.
Our clinic is located in the City of London, near Tower Hill. We relocated to London in February 2009 (following the enormous popularity of the original clinic in Suffolk) with the aim of making our treatment courses more accessible to people living in other parts of Britain and overseas.
The Scoliosis SOS Clinic has:
- A dedicated team of therapists and consultants (meet the team here)
- Spacious, well-equipped treatment and consultation rooms that allow for group and one-on-one sessions
- A measurement suite with state-of-the-art Formetric radiation-free back scanning system (as used in many orthopaedic hospitals)
- One 4-week block
- Two 2-week blocks (no more than 6 months apart)
- 2-week 'fast-track' course
- Outpatient appointments
- Treatment on location (for patients who would prefer to be treated in their own homes)
- Customised sessions/programmes (for patients with exceptional circumstances)
Company InformationScoliosis SOS Clinic is a trading name of Scoliosis SOS Limited. Scoliosis SOS Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Registered No. 05464465).
Registered Office: Bishop Fleming, Century House Nicholson Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7TD. "Scoliosis SOS" and "ScolioGold" are Registered Trademarks of Scoliosis SOS Limited.