Within 10 years, Erika and her specialist team of therapists and consultants had changed the lives of thousands of patients from all over the world. The Scoliosis SOS Clinic is now an international leader in the treatment of scoliosis and other spinal conditions.
Our clinic is located in the City of London, near Tower Hill. We relocated to London in February 2009 (following the enormous popularity of the original clinic in Suffolk) with the aim of making our scoliosis treatment courses more accessible to people living in other parts of Britain and overseas.
The Scoliosis SOS Clinic has:
- A dedicated team of therapists and consultants (meet the team here)
- Spacious, well-equipped treatment and consultation rooms that allow for group and one-on-one sessions
- A measurement suite with state-of-the-art Formetric radiation-free back scanning system (as used in many orthopaedic hospitals)
- One 4-week block
- Two 2-week blocks (no more than 6 months apart)
- 2-week 'fast-track' course
- Outpatient appointments
- Treatment on location (for patients who would prefer to be treated in their own homes)
- Customised sessions / programmes (for patients with exceptional circumstances)
How to Find Our Clinic
Mansell Street (A1211) is located on the eastern edge of the City of London, north of Tower Bridge and to the east of the Minories, just outside the London Congestion Charge zone – see map above.
There is no car parking available at the Scoliosis SOS clinic due to our central location. The nearest car park to the clinic is at 1 Shorter Street, London E1 8LP, off the bottom of Mansell Street. It is a multi-storey NCP and costs £2 per hour.
The clinic is also within easy walking distance of:
National Rail Mainline Stations Fenchurch Street: (0.3 miles)
Liverpool Street: (0.9 miles)
London Underground Stations
Aldgate: (0.2 miles)
Aldgate East: (0.2 miles)
Hammersmith & City Line
Liverpool Street: (0.7 miles)
Hammersmith & City Line
Tower Gateway: (0.2 miles)
Docklands Light Railway
Tower Hill: (0.4 miles)
Local attractions (located at the bottom of Mansell Street; just a few minutes' walk away from the clinic) include:
- River Thames - The second longest river in the United Kingdom and the longest river entirely in England.
- Tower Bridge - Constructed in 1886 to facilitate river crossing downstream from London Bridge.
- Tower of London - Built in 1078 by William the Conqueror and now a world heritage site.
Company InformationScoliosis SOS Clinic is a trading name of Scoliosis SOS Limited. Scoliosis SOS Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Registered No. 05464465).
Registered Office: BDO LLP, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9SJ. "Scoliosis SOS" and "ScolioGold" are Registered Trademarks of Scoliosis SOS Limited.