Here at the Scoliosis SOS Clinic, we provide highly effective treatment for scoliosis sufferers who don’t wish to undergo surgery for their condition. Our treatment courses use the ScolioGold method
to get great results for the patient without any surgical intervention – visit our Testimonials
page to see some of the (unsolicited!) feedback we’ve received from our patients over the years.
It all starts with a scoliosis screening
Reminder: We treat scoliosis sufferers from all over the world!
We cannot accept any patient onto a ScolioGold course until they have attended an initial consultation
with a member of the Scoliosis SOS team and undergone a scoliosis screening
. These screenings are usually conducted here at the Clinic (view address
), although we can arrange to do them via telephone or Skype if you live further afield.
If you choose to undergo a scoliosis screening via Skype or over the phone, you will need to send us photographs of your back and/or your latest X-rays in advance so that we can provide an accurate assessment of your condition. These images can be sent via post or email.
What a scoliosis screening looks for
At your initial screening, your Scoliosis SOS consultant will be looking for the answers to the following questions:
- How severe is your condition?
- Is there an identifiable cause?
- Will ScolioGold treatment benefit you?
The appointment will last 40-60 minutes, and you will have ample opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
How to book your scoliosis screening
To book your initial consultation at the Scoliosis SOS Clinic, please fill out our enquiry form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. If you would rather book your scoliosis screening over the phone, give us a call on 0207 488 4428
You can also get in touch with us to talk about our scoliosis screening process if you would like to gather more information before booking – the Scoliosis SOS team are always on-hand to help!
If you’re interested in attending one of our ScolioGold treatment courses, the first step is to undergo an initial consultation with one of our scoliosis specialists. This allows us to assess whether or not our ScolioGold programme could benefit you.
Your initial consultation will take one of two forms:
- Visit to our Clinic – If you are able to travel to our London clinic, one of our consultants will evaluate your symptoms in an appointment lasting 40 to 60 minutes.
- Remote Consultation via Telephone/Skype – We treat many patients from all over the UK and the rest of the world, and so we are more than happy to carry out your consultation over the phone if you are unable to visit our clinic in person. These appointments are conducted in the same way as our face-to-face consultations, although we will require you to send over some photographs of your back and/or your X-rays beforehand so that we may assess your condition properly.
What will happen during my consultation?
First, one of our expert consultants will go through your medical history and symptoms, gathering information about your condition and any previous treatments you may have received. The consultant will then evaluate your spinal measurements, a process that includes a radiation-free back scan if you visit our clinic in person. The consultant will then outline the treatment options available to you, offering their recommendations for a treatment plan along with expected outcomes and a rough time scale.
If you are interested in finding out how our treatment courses could dramatically alter the symptoms of scoliosis without surgery, get in touch
with Scoliosis SOS and book your initial consultation today!